Warranty and guarantee
We are very proud of the high quality standards of our products. Occasionally, a product may have manufacturing defects. As soon as a warranty claim including original invoice and pictues has reached us, our staff will immediately deal with your submission and provide a solution for you. Please note the duration of warranty claims for private and commercial use.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- Normal wear and tear
- Handles, zippers, straps
- Other connecting parts
- The wearing out of the neoprene cover/ pads, handles of the towables
- Damages caused by improper handling, maintenance or storage
- Damages caused by sharp objects
- Damages by exceeding the recommended number of users
- Damages caused by an external force like f.e. sliders, kickers, floating walkways
- Ruptures in the nylon cover of a tube due to above average use (identified by wear of handles, drawbar eyes or faded colors)
- Ruptures in the material caused by overinflation (identified by material testing in the course of the complaint process)
Warranty for private use
The warranty period begins with the date of sale – unless the manufacturer does not explicitly require something else:
12 months: Spinera Consumer products, Spinera Professional HD products, Spinera Aquapark
The date of purchase must be proven in form of the original invoice by the customer. The warranty is void, if the customer makes changes to the product or installs it improperly.
Warranty for professional/commercial use
Warranty from the day of purchase:
Improper storage violates the guarantee. The towables should not be stored in direct sunlight when not in use. Furthermore, all products must be washed with fresh water after each use in sea water to prevent premature material wear.
No warranty will be granted on consumer products for commercial use.
We reserve the right that small holes have to be glued by the user himself during commercial use. If required, we provide the glue free of charge.
Please use the following items to verify if your customer has a warranty claim:
- Purchase date, slider or kicker damaged, normal wear and use...
- If the damage appears to be due to a material or manufacturing defect, be sure to contact us before sending the damaged item to us. Often the problem can be clarified over the phone. Usually it is sufficient to send a digital photo of the damaged goods by email.
- We will then decide whether or not you should send the goods to us in Germany for inspection. If you need to return goods, the package must be sufficiently franked. We will not cover the cost of returning the defective item, but we will cover the cost of shipping the new or repaired product. We do not accept freight collect parcels! Please include a copy of the original invoice with the date of purchase and a brief description of the damage.
- If it is a material or production defect, the goods will be repaired accordingly or we will send a replacement.
If you urgently need a replacement before the claim could be finished, you are welcome to order and pay for the same item. If it turns out to be a warranty case, we will refund the full purchase price. If there is no warranty, you can decide whether you want to keep the replacement product or prefer to return it.
Guarantee for private use:
Guarantee protects you that the purchased product is in perfect working order on the date of purchase and that there are no hidden defects.
The protection remains valid within the EU for 24 months from the date of purchase.
Burden of proof:
Up to 12 months after the date of purchase, the burden of proof lies with the seller. This means that we have to prove that the product was perfectly fine on the day of sale.
After the 12 months, the customer must prove that the defect already existed at the time of purchase. In addition, a comprehensible explanation must be provided as to why the customer waited so long to make a complaint.